Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tuesday Talkback - Most anticipated shows of the new fall season

As the fall TV season gets underway, I'm curious - what new shows are you most looking forward to and why.

As we've discussed before, my favorite new drama of the fall is the fantastic Last ResortNashville also has a lot of promise.  I was surprised by how much I liked the pilot, as after seeing the trailer, I had dismissed it as little more than "Country Strong: The Series."

The comedies seem to be a weaker crop, at least based on the pilots, though I really liked The Mindy Project and Go On seems to hold some promise.

What appeals to you?

3 comments:

  1. I'm busy catching up (everything is delayed here in Australia). Just finished season 1 of Justified.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really enjoyed "Revolution," and looking forward to "Elementary"--it came out of upfronts with very good buzz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Mindy Project is probably the only one I will watch. Looking forward to all the stuff Dan Harmon has, but I don't think any of it is coming soon (Rick & Morty on Adult Swim might be?)

    ReplyDelete