Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Go into the Story has some killer interviews with screenwriters

Go Into The Story has been kicking ass the last two weeks with interviews.  First, Scott Myers had a fascinating 6-part interview with Pixar's senior development executive Mary Coleman.

Part I
Part II
Part III
Part IV
Part V
Part VI

And this week he's featuring a screenwriter's roundtable with Chris Borrelli, F. Scott Frazier, Justin Rhodes, Greg Russo, John Swetnam and the writing duo Jeremiah Friedman & Nick Palmer. Over the last 2 years, they have sold a total of 12 spec scripts.  There's a lot of great insight in there.  I just spent a few minutes trying to find a single quote to except and came to the conclusion that you should just get your butts over to Scott's blog and read the roundtable in full.

Part I
Part II

1 comment:

  1. I like this series, I really do, and I appreciate what Scott does in posting it, but are there no women at all who qualify for this panel?

    ReplyDelete