Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Bitter Script Reader Fan page on Facebook

Well, I finally gave in to the last social network (that I know of) and joined Facebook. It took way more time than should have been necessary, but I finally figured out how to sync Tweet-Deck with the page. (I guess the problem had something to do with creating a fan page before I'd created an actual profile?)

Anyway, as arrogant as it is to be counting "Fans" it's even more pathetic to look at that counter and see ZERO fans, so please feel free to join the page, start discussions and whatnot. Otherwise I'll be forced to create a bunch of fake IDs to boost my fan count and I can't see that ending well.

The Bitter Script Reader Fan Page or just search Facebook for "Bitter Script Reader."

No comments:

Post a Comment